Residential clothes dryers may not evoke the same old-fashioned romanticism that many associate with hanging their linens out on a line, but let’s face it—these machines are simply the most efficient way to dry laundry. By just pressing a button, you can enjoy freshly dried, warm clothes in a matter of minutes without having to worry about environmental hazards like birds and rain, or having to feed quarters into a machine at a crowded laundromat. But when your clothes dryer presents unusual behaviors or inadequate results, it could be indicative of internal damages. If you have any reason to believe that your unit requires professional dryer repair, call Dallas Metro Appliance today. Our technicians proudly provide dryer repair service to residential-style units located in Dallas, Garland, and nearby municipalities.
When you call us for dryer repairs, you can expect:
- Affordable prices
- Licensed, insured technicians with more than 30 years of dryer repair experience
- Emergency services
- Fast results
- Quality craftsmanship
- The use of industry approved tools and reliable replacement parts
- Respect for your property
If your dryer isn’t tumbling or heating, or is displaying any other negative symptoms, do not wait any longer to seek the attention of a professional dryer repair technician. Just one phone call could help you improve your unit’s energy efficiency, enjoy cleaner clothes, and cut your designated laundry time in half. Our versatile staff is available for both gas and electric dryer repair, as well as stacked washer dryer repair. We also work on a variety of brands, so whether you need GE dryer repair or Frigidaire dryer repair, you can expect fast problem diagnosis and accurate solutions.
When faced with a broken dryer, three common mistakes made by homeowners include:
- Ignoring the problem—A classic mistake! It would be wonderful if our broken appliances would decide to fix themselves, but until that day, trust a dryer repair expert to help keep your home functional and comfortable.
- Replacing the dryer outright—Don’t be like the countless droves of homeowners who drive out to the department store to pick out a replacement dryer the moment that they experience problems with their current unit. Although we live in a culture that tends to view newer products as superior, the truth is that professional dryer repairs can have your unit back in excellent condition for a fraction of the price of purchasing an entirely new unit. In addition to saving you in terms of cost, clothes dryer repair tends to be completed faster than the standard time allotted for new unit delivery and installation.
- Amateur solutions—If you think that reading through a dryer repair manual will prepare you to solve your laundry room woes, think again. Both electric and gas dryer repair pose a variety of dangers. One mistake could mean serious property damage and compromised safety. For these reasons, clothes dryer repair is not job for an amateur.
From units with cycling problems to those that will not turn on, Dallas Metro Appliance can handle it all. If you live in the Dallas area and are sick of laundry-related hassle, call or e-mail us to learn more about our washer and dryer repair services and our warranties. We even offer emergency dryer repairs for our customers with time-sensitive needs.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
All dryers, no matter what their make or model, need to have clear vents in order to operate efficiently and safely. A vent that is clogged with lint and other debris will not only cause a lapse in your dryer’s performance, but it will also cause the the dryer to overheat, thus increasing the potential of a fire hazard. For that reason, it’s important to perform thorough dryer vent cleaning at least once every two to three years. At Dallas Metro Appliance, we’re equipped to handle swift dryer vent cleaning in order to keep you and your family as safe as possible. Using a high-pressure compressed air tool called a jet snake, we’ll blast away any lint or debris and collect it in a special bag so that the inside of your dryer’s vent remains spick and span. We’re your answer for truly reliable services in Dallas and beyond, so call today to learn more!